- Suggest items to be included here
- Relavance of Ranganathan’s cataloguing principles. D Rajyalakshi. 2004. Dattsons. xxii, 381 pages. Nagpur
- AACR 2 headings : a five-year projection of their impact on catalogs. Arlene G Taylor. 1982. Libraries Unlimited. 145 pages. Littleton, Colo.
- The concept of main entry as represented in the Anglo-American cataloging rules; a critical appraisal with some suggestions: author main entry vs. title main entry. M Nabil Hamdy. 1973. Libraries Unlimited. 160 pages. Littleton, Colo.
- Cataloguing of Indic names in AACR-2 : a study. D K Kaushik. 2000. Originals. viii, 348 pages. Delhi
Format of bibliographic description here is similar to description on Bibliography Page of RDA Bibliography: Title. Author/Editor/Compiler. Year. Publisher/Journal. Pages/Volume/Issue/Slides/Minutes. Place.
This is a compilation from Google Alerts and other sources and searches. Check complete compilation so far in the Bibliography Page of RDA Bibliography containing Articles, Books, Presentations, Thesis, and Videos on Resource Description and Access (RDA)